- 12 ounces fresh Brown Turkey figs, quartered (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 12 ounces fresh black Mission figs, quartered (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
Bring all ingredients except argan oil and lemon peel to boil in large saucepan. Simmer until mixture is syrupy and figs are tender, stirring often, about 25 minutes. Add more water by 1/4 cupfuls if mixture is too thick.
Remove cinnamon stick. Transfer mixture to processor; pulse until almost smooth. Mix in argan oil and lemon peel.
Cover jam and chill. Bring to room temperature before serving.