- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices of ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup crema mexicana or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Rub corn with vegetable oil. Season corn with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper; grill until slightly charred and tender. Slice corn off the cob in wide strips.
Grill bread slices and rub with garlic clove.
Mix crema mexicana or sour cream with feta.
Smear toasts with crema mixture. Top crema with grilled corn. Squeeze a lime wedge over each. Garnish with cilantro leaves and sprinkle with chili powder.