- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 8 cups)
- 2 small heads of Belgian endive, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 2 bunches radishes, trimmed, sliced
Stir mustard seeds in small dry skillet over medium heat until seeds begin to pop, about 3 minutes. Transfer to small bowl; cool. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard to mustard seeds. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Toss watercress, endive, and radishes in bowl with enough dressing to coat.