- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 pounds large nectarines (about 6), halved, pitted, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine flour and brown sugar in medium bowl; whisk to blend. Add butter and rub in with fingertips until small moist clumps form.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Mix nectarines and blueberries in large bowl. Stir 1/4 cup Port, cornstarch, and vanilla in small cup until cornstarch dissolves. Combine remaining 3/4 cup Port and sugar in heavy medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boil; continue to boil 3 minutes, whisking occasionally. Whisk in cornstarch mixture and stir until thick and clear, about 30 seconds. Gently stir Port mixture into fruit.
Transfer filling to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over. Bake crisp until nectarines are tender, filling bubbles thickly, and topping is crisp and brown, about 40 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm.