We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (9-inch) purchased chocolate-cookie pie crust or graham-cracker pie crust
- 1/3 cup purchased chocolate syrup (in squirt bottle)
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, chopped
- 2 (6-ounce) containers blueberries
- 2 (6-ounce) containers raspberries
- 2 (6-ounce) containers blackberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Spoon ice cream into crust; smooth top. Squeeze chocolate sauce in straight lines over pie, spacing 1/2 inch apart. Draw tip of knife through chocolate lines, forming chevron pattern. Sprinkle with almonds; freeze until firm. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead; keep frozen. Let pie soften slightly before serving.
Just before serving, bring all berries, 2 tablespoons water, and brown sugar to simmer in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook until sauce thickens, stirring gently, about 4 minutes; remove from heat. Cut pie into wedges; place on plates. Spoon warm sauce over.