- 2 8-ounce Yukon Gold potatoes
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 450°F. Pierce potatoes in several places with fork. Microwave potatoes on high 7 minutes, turning once. Transfer potatoes to oven and bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, sauté beef in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes, breaking up meat with back of fork. Mix in chili powder, oregano and cinnamon. Add tomatoes and bring sauce to simmer, breaking up large tomato pieces with fork. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes to blend flavors. Uncover and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, stirring often, about 3 minutes. Add vinegar; season sauce with salt and pepper.
Split potatoes crosswise or lengthwise; fluff insides lightly with fork. Place on plates. Ladle beef over potatoes.