- 1 pound slender green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup (about 2 1/2 ounces) pepitas (shelled raw pumpkin seeds)*
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
Cook green beans in large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender and still bright green, about 5 minutes. Drain beans and cool in colander. Cut beans into 1-inch pieces.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pepitas. Toss until starting to pop and brown, about 8 minutes; sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper. Transfer to plate. Reserve skillet. DO AHEAD Green beans and pepitas can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in reserved skillet over medium-high heat. Add rosemary and garlic; stir 15 seconds. Add beans and pepitas. Toss until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with coarse salt and pepper.