We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We cut the chicken breast into slices and if they are too thick we beat them a little.
Mix the flour with a little salt, beat the eggs with salt and pepper, prepare the breadcrumbs with chopped parsley, salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese (for example, add 5 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese to 5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs)
We pass the slices of breast through the flour, then through the egg and at the end we pass them well through the mixture of breadcrumbs and parmesan so that they are well covered, after which we fry them in hot oil.
Brown them nicely on both sides, then take them out on a paper towel to leave the excess oil.
Serve hot with the desired garnish.
Chicken breast schnitzel with mango
Did you know that you can cook chicken in combination with fruit? It has an extraordinary and exotic taste, due to the scent of the fruit combined with the well-known taste of lean chicken. This recipe for mango chicken breast slices will fully satisfy your need for a unique dish, which you can put on the table for a holiday or a special evening. Good appetite!
Ingredients and quantities:
6 chicken breast fillets (about 150 g each)
2 mango fruits
3 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons margarine
150 g cheese
1 sweet paprika powder
1 curry powder
2 tablespoons chopped green parsley
1 tablespoon green dill, chopped
1/2 tablespoon chopped celery leaf
1/2 tablespoon chopped green basil
Method of preparation:
1. The chicken fillets are washed, dried with a napkin and lightly beaten with a sledgehammer. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the meat for 4 minutes on both sides.
2. Remove the snails from the pan and season with salt, pepper, curry and paprika, then arrange, next to each other, on the bottom of a Yena dish greased with margarine.
3. The mango fruits are peeled, cut in half, and the pulp is cut into 2 mm thick slices.
4. The cheese is put on the grater with large meshes and then mixed with all the chopped greens.
5. The mango slices are distributed on the chicken breast slices. Sprinkle the mixture of greens and cheese on top.
6. Put the Yena pot in the hot oven for 15-20 minutes on medium heat. The preparation is served as soon as it is taken out of the oven.
Serve with slices of toasted bread and salad of tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. This dish is very suitable to be served at a festive meal.
Preparation time: 45 minutes.
Taken from the book "Chicken Preparations" - Elisabeta Iorga, Pocket Book Publishing House, Useful in the Kitchen, 2005.
Chicken slices with parmesan. - Recipes
- Servings: 4 people
- Preparation time: 10min
- Cooking time: 45min
- Difficulty: Easy
Turkey breast can be prepared in several ways from simple slices or blue cordon to various stews. The recipe below comes to the aid of those who love turkey dishes. It is a very popular dish in our family, served with a hot polenta or a mashed potato or even pasta, it can be a hearty main course for lunch.
- 800g turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 300ml hot water
- Ingredients for the sauce
- 30g butter with 82% fat
- 250ml water
- 60g grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic or 4-5 cloves chopped garlic
- 300ml sour cream for cooking
- salt to taste
- a few freshly chopped parsley leaves
Method of preparation
- Wash the turkey breast under a stream of cold water, cut into cubes and cook in oil until the meat turns white.
- Add thyme, paprika and cook for about 1 minute, pour hot water (300ml) and let it boil, when it starts to boil add salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the turkey breast for about 30 minutes, remove from the heat and cover the pan with a lid
- For the sauce, melt the butter in a pan or a small saucepan, add water and let it boil, when the water has started to boil, add the grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, granulated garlic and sour cream, boil the sauce for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the sour cream and parmesan sauce over the turkey breast, turn on the heat and let it boil for about 10 minutes or until you notice that the sour cream has thickened enough
- The chopped leaves of fresh parsley are put when the food is ready
Chicken breast with crispy cornflakes & # 8211 crispy chicken or dumplings
Chicken breast with crispy cornflakes & # 8211 crispy chicken or dumplings. The crispy strips in crispy crust and flavored with cornflakes with a mixture of spices and a little Parmesan. How to make chicken cripsy with cornflakes?
I did a lot chicken breast recipes but so far not this one. I have a chicken breast left from a whole chicken from which I made paprika. In half I made chicken breast with crispy cornflakes with cornflakes and in the rest of the year I made some sliced bread & # 8211 recipe here. How to make chicken or crispy chicken with crispy crust and tender and juicy meat?
I decided to season these strips of chicken breast using basil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and dried parsley. I also added a little Parmesan cheese. It's crazy! Aromatic and crunchy crust, tender chicken breast. You can also use boneless chicken legs or turkey breast in this recipe.
These chicken or crispy chicken are tasty if fried in oil. There will be no fear & # 8230 corn and breadcrumbs create a barrier that does not allow soaking the meat with oil (something that does not happen to fried chicken only in flour and egg & # 8230). If you still want to use the oven you can follow this recipe. Keep in mind that the wings have skin and bone and their meat is much juicier.
The quantities below are enough for two servings. Next to these crispy chicken I made a rocket salad with beet leaves and watercress. I also prepared a yogurt sauce with garlic which fit perfectly.
Instructions for the recipe of Baked Chicken Snitel with Parmesan
Serve with broccoli or raw salad to balance the intense, delicious taste of Parmesan.
This chicken schnitzel is excellent for freezing, so you can cook larger quantities in advance to have available when you hurry. To thaw, put the chicken schnitzel in the oven at 190 degrees Celsius until it heats up, then you can eat it directly!
Hi, I'm Alex Moise and I like to eat a lot, fast and well, including at night at 12. I made the Recipe Warehouse to easily organize ourselves in the kitchen, at the store and on the scales -) What do you think about the Warehouse? Comment below, I am interested in your opinion!
Chicken with parmesan and mozzarella & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of chicken with parmesan You asked me for it several times so I couldn't help it. Especially because chicken can be prepared in countless ways, but I think we never have enough recipes with chicken, especially chicken breast. Not to mention the combination of chicken breast, parmesan and tomato sauce which is absolutely wonderful.
Chicken breast can sometimes be bland and can dry very easily if not properly prepared. I usually like to cook chicken breast in the oven, stuffed or not. I also boil it together with various spices to make chicken salad. But my favorite is chicken breast schnitzel. The chicken recipe with parmesan is also a schnitzel recipe, but enriched with cheese, herbs and tomato sauce.
To prepare the chicken with Parmesan cheese, you must first prepare the tomato sauce. I make a simple tomato sauce with olive oil, garlic, hot pepper flakes and spices. Then boil over low heat to combine the flavors. When the sauce is ready, you can take care of the chicken. You need to flatten it a little with a sledgehammer or you can cut it lengthwise to get thinner pieces of chicken breast. The chicken pieces must then be passed through flour, eggs and spiced breadcrumbs and then browned in the pan until it acquires a beautiful color.
Put the schnitzels in an oven tray, cover them with a layer of tomato sauce, then garnish with mozzarella and finally with plenty of Parmesan. Put the chicken in the oven until the cheeses are nicely browned. Depending on your preference, you can serve this chicken with Parmesan cheese with pasta or mashed potatoes. It is excellent, full of aromas, juicy and delicious flavor. It is very suitable for when we have guests because it can be prepared beforehand and put in the oven just before serving it.
Chicken breast with parmesan
This chicken breast recipe with parmesan is extremely easy to cook and very tasty thanks to the spaghetti sauce and the tasty cheese. It is ideal for the Easter table, if you want to impress your guests.
Ingredients and quantities for 4 servings:
4 halves of boneless and skinless chicken breast
2 beaten eggs
1 can pesmet
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
115 g mozzarella cheese.
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the oven.
2. After you have beaten the meat well with the hammer, soak the chicken breast in beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan.
4. Fry the chicken breast until browned on both sides.
5. Pour the spaghetti sauce into a small pan or baking tray. Place the chicken breast over the sauce and sprinkle the cheese (mozzarella and parmesan) on top.
6. Bake the pan for 15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and turned golden.
Ingredients chicken breast with vegetables
(for 3 servings)
- 3 healthy slices of chicken breast, prepared as a schnitzel (1/2 of a large chicken breast / slice)
- smaller pieces from chicken breasts + 1/2 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small carrot
- 3-4 tablespoons of green beans (frozen, fresh or canned) & # 8211 ideally would be 2-3 strands of asparagus per piece, I did not have
- chopped green parsley
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preparation of chicken breast with vegetables
So choose two large and beautiful chicken breasts, separate the small breasts, which are cut into cubes, as well as half a chicken breast. The remaining 3 halves of chicken breast are beaten with a hammer for slices, preferably between two plastic sheets (so as not to crumble and so that the pieces of meat do not jump all over the kitchen).
Finely chop the minced meat, along with 1/2 onion and garlic clove (I gave everything to the robot). Add chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste and mix well. If you want an honest opinion, I think the whole combination would have been much tastier if this filling was a little fatter. Maybe with some fat chicken legs.
The chicken breast slices are salted and seasoned, the carrot is cleaned and cut into sticks 8-10 cm long and 0.5 cm thick.
One third of the filling is placed on each slice of chicken breast. Then place carrot sticks, alternating with pieces of green beans (I had frozen) or asparagus threads (or celery stalks, etc.).
Each slice of meat is wrapped like a large wire and fixed with toothpicks.
As soon as the meat is browned, move it to a heat-resistant dish. Pour the remaining olive oil (1 tablespoon) on top. Cover with aluminum foil and put the dish in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
After this time, remove the meat from the oven. Let it rest covered for about 10-15 minutes. Then remove the toothpicks and serve the chicken breast with a garnish and / or salad to taste. In my case, it was a celery salad with carrots and apples. It wouldn't hurt a sauce, the chicken breast is still chicken breast, you have nothing to ask for, where it is not.
Ingredients Chicken schnitzel
1 kg boneless chicken breast (4 pieces chicken breast)
3 tablespoons flour
150 gr breadcrumbs with greens (or simple breadcrumbs)
lots of oil for frying
Preparation Chicken schnitzel
- The breast is cut into slices, 3-4 slices from each piece.
- Beat each slice on both sides until thin. Pepper the slices.
* if you do not use breadcrumbs with greens that are already salty, add a little salt on the slices of meat
- Heat oil well in a pan for about 2 fingers.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a little salt and then incorporate the flour. Place the breadcrumbs on a wide plate.
- Each slice of meat is dipped in the egg dish, then passed through breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Bake the snails for about 3 minutes on one side and then another 3 on the other. Remove on paper towels to absorb fat.
5. Then in breadcrumbs, on both sides
Chicken muscles in parmesan crust
Did you manage to get out on the green grass this summer? I haven't yet, but I hope to do it soon.
And because all I want to do is sit in the fresh air on a blanket, I will take with me a picnic basket in which I will put some quick snacks, including these chicken muscles in Parmesan crust.
Chicken muscle is the most tender chicken, it is found in the fresh poultry section, usually packed in casseroles. I prefer it instead of chicken breast because after cooking it does not become bland but remains soft and juicy.
I'm sure you like them too, but if you haven't prepared them this way, I recommend you do it, the panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give them a special flavor and they are healthier because they are cooked in the oven, not in oil.
I always eat them with a cool yogurt sauce with mint and garlic, they are a dream !!
If you can't make panko breadcrumbs at home, you can buy it at the flour department along with other types of breadcrumbs.
Below you will find the recipe for the yogurt sauce but also for the homemade panko breadcrumbs.
- Pesmet panko
- Jute sauce with mint and garlic
Recipe in video format !!
Chicken muscles in parmesan crust - Ingredients
- 10 pieces of chicken muscles
- 100 g pesmet panko
- 100 g race parmesan
- 3 tablespoons white flour
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare chicken muscles in Parmesan crust
Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and set aside. Panko breadcrumbs are mixed with grated Parmesan cheese.
The chicken muscle is seasoned with salt and pepper.
After we put all the ingredients on the table, all we have to do is prepare the chicken muscles in Parmesan crust.
The pieces of meat are passed first through the flour then through the beaten egg and at the end they are well dressed in the mixture of panko and parmesan. Press by hand to adhere well and place in a tray lined with baking paper.
Sprinkle with a little olive oil, if you have a spray with olive oil (you can find it in the oil district) it's even better because it can be sprayed on the entire surface in a very thin state.
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 220 degrees C for 30 minutes or until the crust turns golden.
They can be consumed both hot and cold with a yogurt sauce with mint and garlic !!
They are delicious, easy to make and only good to put in the picnic basket & # 8230and not only !!
We are waiting for you with us on the page Instagram .
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so that we can see them too.
You can also find us on the channel Youtube- Cheerful Chefs, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
ITALIAN CHICKEN SCHILET & # 8211 WITH GARLIC, PARMEZAN AND PARSLEY
Why limit ourselves to the classic Romanian schnitzel, when there are so many ways to eat something tasty and easy to prepare? Today I propose a chicken breast schnitzel, in Italian style, with garlic, parmesan and parsley. Delights!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Amount: 4 servings - 8 medium schnitzels
• 1 boneless chicken breast
• 2 eggs
• 10 tablespoons flour
• 10 tablespoons breadcrumbs
• 100 gr grated Parmesan or classic cheese
• 3 sprigs of parsley
• 3 garlic cloves - ground with a press
• oil for frying
Method of preparation:
Slice the chicken breast into 1 cm thick slices
Cover each slice of meat with plastic wrap (or a bag) and beat with a skillet on both sides until thin and tender. (The plastic wrap does not allow the meat to break or contaminate the kitchen.)
Season with salt and pepper and pass through flour on both sides.
Beat the eggs, with a little salt, in a plate and add 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
In another plate, mix the breadcrumbs with the finely grated cheese (or parmesan), the crushed garlic and the chopped parsley.
Take slices of meat given through flour and pass in the beaten egg, then pass through the breadcrumbs mixture, on both sides.
At the end, the schnitzels are fried in hot oil until golden brown (approx. 2-3 minutes on each side), drained on paper towels to absorb excess fat.